Did You Know
Add a fact
- ...that there are several hidden beans scattered around Banana Bay?
- ...That originally the pistol's controls were used to be different?
- ...That MONOCULUS! is the Demoman's 2nd missing eye?
- ...That The Custom Map : 2fort merged is a version of 2Fort without the two sniper decks?
- ...That The Sniper Is from New Zealand instead of Australia?
- ...that the SMG was originally intended for the Scout?
- ...that when reloading the Ambassador, the new shells are loaded, but the old shells are not ejected?
- ...that the Engineer sawed off his arm to equip the Gunslinger?
- ...that despite being an expert in explosives and always using them the Demoman uses old Scottish weaponry such as a claymore sword and a targe?
- ...that, despite Concjumping being an important part of playing as a Medic or Scout, none of the official manuals for the TF2 games mention it?
- ...that, despite reloading animations on the Scattergun, no bullets are ever inserted into the weapon?
- ...in previous versions of Quake Team Fortress, the Scout had Flash Grenades instead of Caltrops?
- ...That despite being single shot, no new shell is inserted after firing the Sniper Rifle?
- ...the Flare is the only grenade that is not in Team Fortress Classic?
- ...that most of the Weapons and Items in the Team Fortress games are from the original Quake?
- ...that the Pistol when shot in Team Fortress 2 never releases a shell?
- ...that in TF2, the Sharp Dresser sometimes gives the spy a third arm in the corner of the screen that's slightly distorted?
- ...that after the Sniper vs. Spy Update the Sniper's model was edited to have a scar on his face, referencing the Spy's backstab attempt?
- ...that the voice actor for the Spy also voiced the Pyro?
- ...that the Scout has a 1/100 chance to have Archimedes fly out of his gibs when dying in an explosion?
- ...that there was unused sounds for the unused class civilian dying?
- ...that Civilian was first added in Team Fortress 2 Classic?
- ...that cp_orange was originally a competitive map from Day of Defeat: Source?
Previously Used Facts
Please do not add facts to this list.
The Super Shotgun (or SSG) is a weapon in the Team Fortress series. It holds 16 shells in its magazine, but fires two per shot. There is a brief delay between shots, but this can be easily compensated for by avoiding the enemy's attacks while the new rounds are loaded.
Rock2's courtyard in Team Fortress Classic.